Snowshoe, Waterfalls & Wine Tour
- Eugenia Falls & Hogg’s Falls
- A Local Vineyard
- A Local Craft Cidery
Tours are daily
This adventure will take approximately 5 and a half hours
Must be 19 years of age or older
Winter Waterfall Wonder!
Winter activities are always more enjoyable when there’s wine tasting. Join your friends on a short snowshoeing trek where you’ll see two of the most impressive waterfalls along the Niagara Escarpment. Then we make two stops where you can warm up and relax in a beautiful country setting, overlooking a vineyard, while sampling some of the finest award winning cool-climate wines, paired with cheese, in the Blue Mountain area. This is truly one of the best things to do in winter!
Guided tour of Eugenia Falls & Hogg’s Falls, sampling at a local vineyard and a local cidery!
- Transportation from Collingwood and Blue Mountain Resort area
- Use of snowshoes
- Sampling and cheese
- Non-alcoholic cider for those who prefer
- Friendly tour guide with vast knowledge of the area
- Snacks and water on the bus
- A stress-free day – we organize and drive – you enjoy!